Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: We're back up, imo

  1. #1
    Fucking Dick! Cuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2001
    Posts
    724
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    in part, here is a PM i got the other day

    To: Cuda
    Posted: Sat May 17, 2008 3:39 pm
    Subject: whats up with hostboard??
    seems you have to verifya password. youre up to the comings and goings and whatsuch of thereafter.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welllllll. I was NOT going to put up with that so i fired off a e-mail to 1QuickSi and told him to get his head out of his ass.

    Needless to say... he did

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bbqjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2001
    Posts
    142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    rack cuda

  3. #3
    Fucking Dick! Pathetic Loser's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2001
    Posts
    295
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good work chief. I was getting nervous.

    at least the admin jumps when we snap. "The" still rules this place.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bill-DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2001
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought I lost this place.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •